Welcome to Erssie Knits

To see my new website, and find patterns to download and more go here to the Erssie Knits website
Edward Trencom's Nose Giles Milton

Just finished reading this novel. It is enormous fun and has the odd dig at other literary works which made me chuckle. The story though is a little bit on the childish side and I could imagine it being a good clean drama for children on a Sun afternoon (once the few adult only parts were edited out). For anyone who enjoyed The Vesuvius Club Mark Gatiss this is a novel for you.

Next on my list is The Girls Lori Lansens a fictional story about two girls who were born as conjoined twins. I will write up a little bit about it when I have finished it. As always, I am always willing to send you a second hand copy in return for a SAE and exchange link to your ‘blog.

No comments: