Welcome to Erssie Knits

To see my new website, and find patterns to download and more go here to the Erssie Knits website
Handknit Heroes



I have just finished making the first project for Handknit Heroes, and am bound by absolute confidentiality......but couldn't wait to tell everyone how much I enjoyed knitting this/these
blank with blank & blanks
in the wonderful
blank blank blank blank yarns
and it only took me blank hours to do.
I just love this new blank blank blank blank, blank shade
which I knitted on blank blank needles

Will fill in the *blanks* next year when Stephanie lets it all out!

If you would like to win a couple of skeins of the blank blank yarns above, then email me erssiemajor@yahoo.co.uk
the above filling in the blanks with your guesses as to what this/these projects could possibly be and the person with the most blanks which are exactly right will win the yarn from my stash right after the details have been published.
Mortaine Publications Inc will also be giving a free copy to the first entrant with the most number of blanks correct. Keep on guessing! You may have 2 chances per entrant.

This is not open to the tech editor or any other people who worked on it though!

Not open to any of the tech editors though! Closes after publication of first issue of HKH. This competititon is for fun, and is to win yarn from my personal stash and is in no way connected to the publishers of Handknit Heroes who commissioned me as an independent artist to design and make a project for them

Email: erssiemajor@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Win Erssie's Stash Competition

No comments: