Welcome to Erssie Knits

To see my new website, and find patterns to download and more go here to the Erssie Knits website
Little Ravens


This is another version of the Little Ravens hat from the last post.
This time I have used only two shades in extreme contrast with each other. I really like this version but mainly because I love the charcoal smokiness of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Chunky in grey and the cream Ravens. As I did only a little frogging, this version was made in a couple of days and seeing as I am a slow knitter, I reckon someone else could probably do it in less time. Its a perfect snow hat!



It is also the next size up Medium which is why it looks a little baggier on the head form as those heads are quite small and of course, have no hair. Medium is probably the size people will like if they want their crown loose and Small if they want it tight but obviously I will have to point out that getting correct gauge is an absolute must here.

I decided to make this with white ravens but the colours could equally be reversed.Both this version and the four shade version will be included in one pattern.



The pattern is being test knitted and then tech edited this week, so the pattern should be ready by week after next at the latest.



No comments: