Welcome to Erssie Knits

To see my new website, and find patterns to download and more go here to the Erssie Knits website
A Song I love.....

I have to mention one of my fave tracks at the moment, Home Town Glory by Adele, it really moves me. such a young person with an old (wise) voice. I first heard this on the Skins drama (which I also loved). Had to mention it because it suddenly started on the radio as I was typing this.

Whilst in North Devon, I had another look at this little street off the main street running though Croyde, this lane is named after my family and it is my birthname. The Cloutman's had a dairy farm that bordered this lane. Apparently, clout is an old Cornishname for the clot on top of cream...hence clotted cream. I might just add a creamy sock to the new collection.....well maybe not, I will stick to the coast.


No comments: