Welcome to Erssie Knits

To see my new website, and find patterns to download and more go here to the Erssie Knits website

Holidays......

I had a wonderful holiday in Croyde. We stayed in a chalet with a stile at the end of the road and a path through the dunes to a wild beach. We were also near another surfer's paradise; a 3 mile beach with about 20 quaint beach huts. We rented a beach hut for the day and I took my knitting of course, some good books and lounged around in old fashioned deckchairs with cappucinos whilst my friend Steve went surfing. I will post some photos soon but as for contacts......well I am hoping that this part of Devon will stay unspoilt. As some of you may know, my surname is Cloutman and we were staying a few roads down from a Cloutman's lane which I found very exciting as my actual ancestors came from this area and owned a large farm which it is rumoured had it's boundary along Cloutman's Lane. Needless to say, what with cream teas and eating out I put on a stone in a week!

No comments: