Welcome to Erssie Knits

To see my new website, and find patterns to download and more go here to the Erssie Knits website

New Links to Christmas Patterns
I'm not fond of Christmas being forced on me too early. However, as I am off to another part of the World very soon, I wouldn't want to leave any well organised knitters without a chance to knit some festive things in time for the correct season

Last year as well as designing a Baby Santa Hat and a Baby
Christmas Pudding Hat, I designed some Christmas decorations for the Children's Society. The Children's Society website has had a complete makeover but they are still running their Knit It campaign and have included free patterns to be used for charity including all of the Erssie Knits current Christmas patterns and two versions of Erssie's Easy beanie.

The Christmas decorations have just been put up and include Christmas Gold and Silver baubles, Christmas Mini Stockings and Christmas Red and Gold tinsel. The patterns range from very easy beginner to intermediate levels. See under FREE ERSSIE KNITS PATTERNS list on the right for a direct link to each one.

No comments: